Burton Family Tree Panhandler Snowboard
A short, quick, and agile pow-seeker designed to cash in on the mountain’s hidden stashes. The Burton Panhandler is proof that beggars can be choosers. Super-wide, yet short and quick, this freeride shape is inspired by shortboard predecessors like Burton’s Con Artist and Fish and brings forth a design that delivers float in deep snow while maintaining playfulness. The Directional Flat Top™ bend keeps the nose up and the ride loose, while 45° Carbon Highlights on the inside ensure snappy response, weight-savings, and quick-thinking control. When nature’s generosity shines, grab the fattest pan you can and bring home the bacon.
FREE Shipping Australia Wide On Orders Over $50
- BEND: Directional Flat Top
- SHAPE: Directional Shape, 30MM Taper
- FLEX: Directional Flex
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- FIBERGLASS: 45° Carbon Highlights
- BASE: Recycled Sintered WFO Base
- MOUNTING: The Channel®
- FEATURES: Squeezebox, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- BURTON WARRANTY: 3-Year Warranty
- Waist Width: 152cm/265mm
About The Graphic: Once again, veteran Burton photographer Dean “Blotto” Gray’s pristine landscapes serve as the graphics for the Family Tree lineup, with tonal imagery shot right here in our home state of Vermont.
If you are unsure on what size or have got any questions call 03 9421 2293