Lib Tech Box Knife Snowboard 2019
The Box Knife is the Left Brain to the Box Scratcher’s Right. Creative jib focused, but with an analytical approach for precise pop, added power, stability & aggression. Jesse Burtner and Ted Borland’s go-to backcountry kicker and all mountain park board. Fun and lively with pure presses and muscles up for bumpier run-ins and run-outs. Sometimes you need a Scratcher, but others you need a Knife!
FREE Shipping Australia Wide On Orders Over $50
- SHAPE: Twin
- Camber: C3 Camber
- CORE: 75% ASPEN / 25% PAULOWNIA
- GLASS: TRI-AX / BI-AX FIBER
- TOP: ECO SUBLIMATED POLY TOP
- + BASE: ECO SUBLIMATED SINTERED
- Waist Width: (148cm/25cm) (151cm/25.1cm) (154cm/25.2cm)
Very mild rocker between your feet with powerful camber to the tip and tail. This is Mervins version of traditional camber, offering maximum edge hold, pop, power and precision with extra float and carve.