Lib Tech E jack Knife Snowboard 2019
Eric Jackson has ridden it all, from growing up in the park at Mammoth, to the steepest deepest BC and AK. He knows just what he wants in a dream snowboard. The E Jack Knife is a directional C3 cambered board with a smooth extended entry pow nose made even more floaty with a mild taper, built in our powerful, smooth riding HP construction. Fellow fisherman, musician and artist Ray Troll takes us through the cycle of life Alaskan style with an instant classic.
FREE Shipping Australia Wide On Orders Over $50
- SHAPE: Directional Freestyle
- Camber: C3 Camber
- CORE: 60% ASPEN / 40% PAULOWNIA
- GLASS: TRI-AX / BI-AX WITH BASALT
- TOP: ECO SUBLIMATED BIO BEANS TOP
- BASE: ECO SUBLIMATED TNT (FAST& LOW MAINTENANCE)
- Waist Width (157cm/25.3cm)
Very mild rocker between your feet with powerful camber to the tip and tail. This is Mervins version of traditional camber, offering maximum edge hold, pop, power and precision with extra float and carve.