Instock now with fast same day shipping on all orders Australia Wide
Stock Levels: Low
Evolve Bamboo GTX Electric Skateboard
The Bamboo GTX series (X meaning Extras) combines the high performance attributes of the Carbon GT and morphs these features into a slick new looking Bamboo deck. We overhauled the Bamboo GT deck with a massive lithium battery whilst fine tuning the deck flex and laser cutting the grip-tape. We then oversized our Evolve GT street wheels to an all new 97mm sizing and blinged out the 3000 watt motors to a gold finish. What’s the result you ask? The ‘Mac Daddy’ of electric bamboo boards capable of reaching speeds of 43km/hr with a huge battery range of up to 50km/charge and a sweet deck flex that allows for a comforting ride! The Evolve Bamboo GTX Street offers more riding modes than ever before allowing all levels of rider to enjoy the product safely with the added ability to adjust your speed mode while riding to suit conditions and maximize efficiency. Use “SLOW” mode for easy control and a safe top speed, perfect for beginners and first time users. Once you get the hang of things switch to “ECO” mode for a relaxed ride and unparalleled range. Try “FAST” mode to whizz past traffic and turn your commute into your daily adrenaline rush hour, and if you dare, switch to “GT” mode to unleash the insane power and acceleration with the ability to climb hills of up to 25% gradient! To top it all off, you can see this performance in real-time with an industry first from Evolve Skateboards: The R2 magnetic trigger control functions along with the 2.4G communication gives a precise and safe control over the skateboard. A great amount of design consideration has gone into the look and feel of the R2 remote to ensure the Evolve riding experience is that of the highest quality. The Evolve Bamboo GTX Street is the hybrid of unparalleled performance and traditional longboard style, an effortless low profile package guaranteed to draw both attention, and envy.
Why buy your Evolve Electric Skateboard from Twelve Board Store
- - Full parts and service center based in Melbourne
- - Free basic servicing for 1 year, keep your board running slick
- - Demo center, try before you buy
- Now comes with new R2 remote
- Deck material: 7 ply Canadian maple hardwood and 2 ply bamboo vertically laminated deck with W concave and drop down style for low profile riding, comfort and pop! There is a good amount of flex for maximum control at all speeds and the deck shape locks in the riders feet whilst riding.
- Deck length: 38"/96cm
- Deck wheelbase: 29"/73cm
- Trucks: Black GT Super carve 306mm/12inch width.
- Wheels: Black Evolve GT 97mm 76A Stone ground. Also compatible with The GT 83mm wheels, Loaded Longboard 80mm Kegels and Abec 11 flywheels (83mm, 90mm and 97mm) and Evolve 7” All terrain wheels for the All Terrain GT board.
- Motors: Gold plated 3000 watt high performance custom made sensored dual brush out-runner motors.
- Bearings: Abec 9 Evolve Speedballs precision bearings.
- Battery: Custom designed 36 volt 10AH Lithium Ion.
- Recharge: Approx. 4-5 hours with standard charger (Optional fast charger 2.5hrs).
- Weight: 8.8kg.
- Range: Up to 50km/31miles, varies depending on rider weight, terrain and riding style.
- Top Speed: Approx. 42kph/26mph.
- Regenerative Braking: ABS firm & smooth braking providing power back into the battery with maximum control over speed. Has the ability to bring you to a complete stop if required.
- Noise: Minimal noise
- Acceleration: Smooth stepless acceleration from slow to top speed.
- Remote: Digital LCD screen remote with speed indicator, trip function, 4 speed settings, Battery display, wheel and gear settings and diagnosis screen.
- Max Load: 100 kg / 220 lbs.
- Terrain: Smooth and hard surfaces ie tarmac, bitumen, concrete for the Street GT.
- Slides: Yes
- Hills: Up to 25% gradient in GT mode (insanely STEEP!).
WARNING: The Evolve GT Series is a high performance electric skateboard. It is strongly advised that children under 14 years, or new to electric skateboarding, operate the boards under supervision with full safety gear including a helmet. FAST and GT mode offers performance capabilities not suitable for beginners AND can allow the rider to get in situations that may increase risk in operation. ie: GT mode will allow the board to climb extremely steep hills that will be dangerous to ride back down, even when using the brake. While programming is in place to limit climbing of dangerous inclines, the rider must understand the power this board can offer must be respected for safe use.