The long awaited Flight Pro from Powell Peralta has landed. Powell Peralta have been quietly working away making these Flight decks over the last 5 years. They set out on an exploration to improve the strength and performance of skateboard decks and to see what was possible. FLIGHT™ decks apply what we learned into making a superior deck with increased performance. Built in a new production area in Powells Santa Barbara, California, facility, FLIGHT™ decks are stronger, thinner and lighter than a 7-ply. You'll get the feel of it in an hour or two and begin to realize you can do things riding a Flight deck that cannot be done on a 7-ply. Flight decks allow you to extend your limits, because they let you ollie higher, flip faster, do tricks more easily, and they don't break in two like a 7-ply. Flight decks are Epoxy Infused, fiber reinforced construction decks that are lighter and super strong. As well as that they have everlasting pop (it really doesn't fade) and last much longer that regular maple decks. Think of it as buying a few decks in one. Check the Steve Caballero Pro Model HERE
- Thinner - as thin as your phone
- Stronger - more than twice as strong in our tail break tests
- Longer lasting - The epoxy infused, fiber reinforced structure of the Flight deck is extremely resistant to breaking, and this structure gives Flight decks "everlasting pop" that doesn't fade as your Flight deck slowly wears.
- Ollies higher because of greater rebound and snap.
- Team testing suggests that Flight decks will last several times as long as a 7-ply, making them a great value as well as a superior performing skateboard.